Friday, December 29, 2006

Oregon State 39 Missouri 38

Congrats to all of the swell Beaver fans that I know on a fabulous come-from-behind victory in the Sun Bowl against the University Of Missouri. My father was happy, he said that he couldn't lose , being that our family hails in part from the Show-Me State.


I dunno much about the specifics of the game as I didn't have any horse in this particular race, I'm sure they're available somewhere on this interweb thingy, just not much on my radar other than the linked ESPN story, which I honestly haven't read, nor do I plan to.

For all of the Beever fans who were clamoring for this....




you'll be glad to know that Nurse Ratchett is available now to help you in healing all of those broken and sprained ankles from jumping off and on the bandwagon repeatedly.......





GAME RECAP

No comments: