Sunday, December 24, 2006

"Don't Try This At Home........One Way To Get Rid Of Bees"




Desperate situations usually call for desperate actions: I have no doubt that the homemade attempt of these Floridians to rid themselves from the unwanted attention of several thousand bees is not recommended by most professional exterminators, or of the local fire department.


I have no problems with the local bees making their honey, spending the rest of their time away from my yard out of my sight and my mind; a swarm like that in my backyard would certainly make me reconsider my options. It's those damn yellow jackets that instantly aggravate me, especially those sons-of-bitches that lived in the rotten stumps of the trees on the south side of my house.


The entire episode is posted for posterity below, first noticed via Digg.



BEES

No comments: