Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sanity Restored: Extra Innings Back On iN Demand

I sincerely hope MLB & Bud Selig are happy now: an out-of-market fan will be able to watch the team of his choice (in this case, the New York Mets) just about every day. (The closest MLB franchise, the Seattle Mariners, is a four hour drive away, on a good day, forget about post game traffic on the way back; we won't even get into the Selig taking the Pilots from Seattle and keeping them in Milwaukee in this post).


The official announcement from just a bit earlier today is HERE.




Gotta thank the Mets blog It's Mets For Me for giving me the first bit of hope on Sunday, which is where I first came across this breaking story. Yeah......my cable company is gonna get a call from me later this week. IT'S METS FOR ME STORY

No comments: