Monday, April 09, 2007

Colin Cowherdapalooza

Okay, so Colin is from the northwest, but we're not all like that. Seems that CC has been getting, how shall we say, a ton of grief from the blogging world for being an insufferable loon on his ESPN radio show in general, for his recent efforts for not attributing the works, cited on his show, of some hard working gentlemen, the people at The M Zone specifically , and for having his listeners take a blog offline by urging them to all log on at the same time and crash their servers (that'd be The Big Lead).


He was an okay sportscaster here in OR, and that's about all I can say for him, his radio show on KFXX was always on when I wasn't able to listen to it much. I will say that I do like his Spanning The Globe bit, talking to a number of correspondents about any number of things, quickly and in one segment, it's one way to gauge what people are saying and feeling about a particular subject, athlete or game.


I can only manage to catch, if I want to, about an hour of his ESPN show, due to the facts that I'm not on the road yet, and our warehouse has lousy radio reception, so I don't know exactly how or when this rift became so exacerbated without having listened to him,, but that grief has now reached giant proportions. What follows are some accounts of CC and his relationship with the "internet world", there's some mighty good reading in these posts........



THIS'LL KEEP YA BUSY FOR AWHILE

No comments: