Friday, February 16, 2007

Oh! To Be An Audience Member Of A Televised Comedy Show

Well, that's what I used to think as a kid watching things like Saturday Night Live, to see all of the great comics and wonderful musicians, or now, to see things live David Letterman or the Daily Show, with the chance I might get to see something like the Crispin Glover meltdown in person.


Ben Sisario, in today's New York Times, has suffered through some cold weather in the effort to get a seat at one of the tapings of the aforementioned shows, and then was kind enough to write a great article about the experience. Doesn't really make me wanna make me trek across the country from what he's written, but hey, if I ever find myself in New York looking to kill a fair amount of time.........this may be just the ticket.



LIVE FROM NEW YORK.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.