Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Obligatory Super Bowl Day Post

A game that I have no plans to watch, as neither team is a particular favourite, though I suppose I'll root for the Colts to win, I just get kinda tired out of hearing "Peyton Manning's no good because of blah blah blah" Not that I'm a Manning fan by any means, there are other reasons why top players don't always win a championship.



At any rate, here's a story from today's New York Times about all of the championship product made just in case the actual loser of the Super Bowl had won. I was kinda bummed to see that Major League Baseball destroyed such merchandise, I was hoping that somewhere in the world there'd be some 1986 Boston Red Sox Championship gear about, a mirage for all of the tortured Bosox fans out there.


STORY

No comments: