Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oregon State 7 Virginia 3

After the Mother's Day loss to Washington State, recounted HERE, whose game-ending double play seemed to have typified the Beavers season up to that point, it is very nice to see how they've recovered to host the Super Regional against Michigan this weekend. Winning those three games in just two days was no easy task, but it is certainly gratifying to all Oregonians (yes, I am an Oregon fan, though my parents have had baseball season tickets for the last few seasons), though I'm still happiest for a coworker who played OSU baseball in the 90's, I know for sure what this has meant to lots of people.


There are several stories on the web about the game, which I'm sure all Beaver fans already know about (couldn't listen to the game as 1240 doesn't come in very well driving around Eugene for work), so the ESPN recap will suffice me for now.....



Once again, congrats to the Beavers, I'm sure Coach Casey will remind the team that there is still a long way to go.


ESPN

No comments: