Monday, June 25, 2007

Down To The Basics: Size Equals Speeding On The Highway?

Well, I wouldn't know anything about that assumption, as a guy who drives a lot for my living, all I know is that I wanna get home safely that night, and in one piece as well. Which is why for work I'm almost always found in the right hand lane doing the speed limit or below.


The post title is what's seemingly referred to in a new Australian advertising campaign aimed to make speeding drivers slow down. I guess it's an extension of men buying fast sports cars to make up for those "shortcomings", but I've also seen a number of women speeding as well, and I'm not quite ready to think about how those things relate, if the advertising hypothesis is true.



The news story is HERE, found via reading DIGG

No comments: