Monday, May 21, 2007

Recycle Used Computers And Peripherals At Staples

Good news for people like me who've, in the past, been "bequeathed" old computer equipment such as scanners and printers that are on the aged side in terms of the lifespan of the equipment. I know that there are periodical efforts by recycling companies to gather such products so that they don't end up in a landfill, but those dates always seem to slip in and out of my mind, mostly because I tend to hear the radio ads rather than the print ones.


The news is that Staples will apparently now have a permanent policy of accepting those products to be recycled, for a fee of $10. Now I don't have to scramble to remember dates I've heard, the fee will well be worth it to free my household of another large paperweight. More information, and some back story to the Staples idea, can be found on the CNet Story.

No comments: