Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blazers Get #1 Pick In NBA Draft

No links to any stories here, they'll be easy to find tonight.....but I'm still a bit stunned by the news. Thank you to the friends from Corvallis who texted me immediately , I actually forgot about the lottery pick show. Scratch that, I was trying to forget about a lot of things as I was watching the Mets being crushed by the Braves 8-1. Thanks also to my brother in Santa Barbara, a long time Blazer fan who was truly excited by the news, calling in moments later. Some of the best Blazer news I've heard in a long while. Hmmm, Greg Oden....... or........Kevin Durant?


Scratch the "no links to stories here", I just recalled hearing Steve and Nate on KPNW's SportsTalk talking about a page on the ESPN website on the odds of the various teams in the lottery getting that first pick with some analogous situations, the Blazers chances were the same as "drawing two pairs in a five card draw", the rest of the teams odds are HERE.

No comments: