Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dropping The Towel For You

It's not that I have a particular affinity for television ads, other than as a topic of discussion at work for a brief period of time based on the relevancy of the product in question, but the ending of one of the current Swiffer ads (with the Player song Baby Come Back as background music) is just too fantastic to ignore. The idea of jilted household items trying to woo their way back into the hearts of their former users via romance is a memorable concept, and the towel drop in this ad probably works here as well as it does in real life. Minus the cops being called, of course.




2 comments:

Jessica said...

I've never seen that before! LOL! I especially like the towel dropping at the end, wow, that's pretty racy Al! :)

Allan said...

that's the first of a series of Swiffer ads in a similar style that I'd seen.....I don't see this one at all anymore!