Monday, April 27, 2009

Today's Nude News To Use: Ultimate Frisbee & Hiking Ban

A choice between two stories that feature some nudity with unusual twists: the first being the University of Oregon's club ultimate frisbee team having their season canceled for a number of incidents, the latest being the two squads that form the team playing each other WITH ONE TEAM SANS SHIRTS, THE OTHER WITHOUT PANTS OR UNDERWEAR.


I'd certainly rather be playing that sport in that manner rather than hiking in the nude through the Swiss countryside, where startled citizens of a tiny canton have now started fining GERMAN NUDISTS as they ramble free as a bird over hill and dale.

2 comments:

Estelle said...

Bahaha, I too caught that story about the Germans getting all FKK on the Swiss Alps. Mind you, it is tempting to go free up there, but I wouldn't recommend it for the blokes... the chill in the air could lead to premature date departure owing to sudden shrinkage.

Allan said...

yes, I do believe that is a fear for a lot of men, but I'd also be worried about various twigs sticking into my own twig (and berries) at odd angles.