Friday, October 26, 2007

Belotti On Jim Rome's TV Show

I would never consider myself a clone, I listen to Rome's radio show for a bit in the morning, mostly to hear some talk about a sports subject or for an interview with a particular person. Some of the clones who call are sometimes pretty funny, spouting off their views on any number of random subjects which are tenuously connected at best, though it seems a knowledge of popular culture and current news helps to figure out slightly where some of these people are coming from (figuratively).



I was driving around for work today when I heard that Oregon head coach Mike Belotti was going to be the guest on Rome's TV show, Jim Rome Is Burning, but I was nowhere near a television set tuned to ESPN between 1:30 and 2 p.m. PST, so here is the interview that was missed.





No comments: